To join the trust, the beneficiary or the Authorized Representative must submit a completed Joinder Agreement along with the initial enrollment fee.

Trust Guide

Download & review Trust Guide.

Trust Application

Download, complete & submit Joinder Agreement.



Submit Joinder in one of the following ways:



UCS Disability Pooled Trust

P.O. BOX 190391

Brooklyn, NY 11219-0391

Customer Service

UCS’s friendly and knowledgeable staff are available and ready to answer any questions and concerns you may have.

Copyright © 2010- UCS Trust Services

Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.